ALTEC/ACSM Land Title Surveysare highly detailed and provide the title company and lender with the information they require to insure the title to the land and for the funding of the project. We provide a quality service with a quick turnaround.
- Survey will be performed in accordance with the standards set forth by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- Title Insurance Company will provide a Title Commitment that reflects the land title issues.
- All matters of the Title Commitment will be addressed and reflected on the plat of survey.
- The survey will be performed in accordance with the standards of practice established by the State’s Governing Authority.
- Boundary cornerswill be marked for your use in understanding the boundary lines of your property.
- A drawing of the survey will be made for your records and future use.
- Topographic surveyswill be field run to the accuracies required for your project.
- Information will be provided in a format that is useable for engineering site design.
- Topography can be incorporated with Boundary or ALTA Surveys.
- Calculations and Staking provided by a Professional Land Surveyor.
- Next day service on existing projects.
- A checking process that catches errors from plans or field work before they are constructed.
- Survey will be performed to the standards required by the regulating authority.
- Drawing will be submitted to the client for review and submittal.
- Electronic copy can be provided for your records and future use.
Elevation Certificates provides floor elevations for your Home or Building.
- Provides flood zone determination made by FEMA.
- Provides elevations of building structures.
- Helps insurance companies and banks understand what risk they are insuring or financing.
- Includes boundary, topographic and tree surveys for your site.
- Conform to the site plan requirements of the governing authority.
About Fox Surveying
Dedicated to precision
Never think that your project is too large or too small. We appreciate and look forward to every opportunity to work one on one with all of our clients. We make certain that they receive the correct type of survey to meet their needs and goals. Regardless of the size of the project we efficiently treat each one with the same attention to detail and precision. We understand that your land or project is important to you and that is important to us.
We have a 3 crew operation. This allows us to expedite your project within your time limit. We use the latest technology in our field equipment including Total Stations (TopCon & Leica), TopCon Robotics and GPS systems. We also utilize the latest in drafting technology.
If you are looking for a surveying company with integrity, safety, efficiency, trustworthiness, honesty and precision you have found it all with Fox Surveying Company, P.C.
Wesley G. Fox, PLS