ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
Construction Staking Services
As Built Surveys
ALTEC/ACSM Land Title Surveysare highly detailed and provide the title company and lender with the information they require to insure the title to the land and for the funding of the project. We provide a quality service with a quick turnaround.
- Survey will be performed in accordance with the standards set forth by the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping.
- Title Insurance Company will provide a Title Commitment that reflects the land title issues.
- All matters of the Title Commitment will be addressed and reflected on the plat of survey.
A Boundary Survey is performed to locate the boundary lines of a property. Understanding the boundary lines are very useful when building improvements on the property.
- The survey will be performed in accordance with the standards of practice established by the State's Governing Authority.
- Boundary cornerswill be marked for your use in understanding the boundary lines of your property.
- A drawing of the survey will be made for your records and future use.
Topographic Surveys are performed to shown the contours / elevations of the land.
- Topographic surveyswill be field run to the accuracies required for your project.
- Information will be provided in a format that is useable for engineering site design.
- Topography can be incorporated with Boundary or ALTA Surveys.
Construction Staking Services are provided to assist the contractor in determining the layout of construction actives on the site they are constructing.
- Calculations and Staking provided by a Professional Land Surveyor.
- Next day service on existing projects.
- A checking process that catches errors from plans or field work before they are constructed.
As Built Surveys are performed to record the site conditions after construction.
- Survey will be performed to the standards required by the regulating authority.
- Drawing will be submitted to the client for review and submittal.
- Electronic copy can be provided for your records and future use.
Elevation Certificates provides floor elevations for your Home or Building.
- Provides flood zone determination made by FEMA.
- Provides elevations of building structures.
- Helps insurance companies and banks understand what risk they are insuring or financing.
Site Plans are required by the cities and counties when constructing new homes or additions on existing lots.
- Includes boundary, topographic and tree surveys for your site.
- Conform to the site plan requirements of the governing authority.